Friday, August 11, 2023

Cut It Up Challenge #284- Create a Scene

Hello Crafters! I hope you are all staying cool this summer. It's been very humid and since I have not felt like going outside, I have been slowly organizing my craft room. I have given away a lot of stuff to other local crafters lately and it feels good to clean out and know that someone else will get use out of things I no longer need or want.

This week our Cut It Up challenge is to Create a Scene. Here is the card I made for the challenge:


Truck, fence and pumpkin stamps and dies: Honeybee Stamps
Sun die: Lawn Fawn
Sentiment: My Creative Time
Tim Holtz Distress Inks for blending
Ink: Lawn Fawn
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers for coloring

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend!





 



2 comments:

  1. Love your card, great job with the coloring and ink blending! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scene!! That truck stamp is very cool!

    ReplyDelete