Friday, June 30, 2023

Cut It Up Challenge #281 - Hello Sunshine

Hello crafters! I hope you are having a good week! It's hard to believe that next week is July 4th already. The summer is flying by.

Speaking of summer, our Cut It Up challenge this week is Hello Sunshine. Here is the card I made for the challenge:

 Paper: My Mind's Eye and Stampin Up
Sunshine and Margaritas dies: Cut on Cricut Maker
Sun Die: My Creative Time
Tag dies: My Creative Time
Margarita Stamp: Pink & Main
Markers: Spectrum Noir Tri Blend
Sequins: Gina K Designs 

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend and Happy July 4th!




4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'm ready! Reminds me of a lovely vacation! I might have to close my eyes a bit and pretend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this card really speaks to my spirit; thanks for taking us away with your creativity!

    Treva

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty card design..... I love this card!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun!! Love your background paper!

    ReplyDelete