Friday, February 10, 2023

Cut It Up Challenge #271 - Have a Heart

Hello Crafters! I hope all of you are well and are having a good week. I went to a three day crop at a hotel with some girlfriends last weekend and we had so much fun. I made a lot of cards and we had so many laughs.

Our Cut It Up challenge this week is Have a Heart! I decided to make some treat boxes for my co-workers for Valentine's Day. I will fill them with Hershey kisses. Here is what I made:


 Treat box and heart dies: My Scrap Chick (cut on my Cricut)
Paper: Anna Griffin
Stamp: Close to My Heart
Embossing powder: Taylored Expressions
Baker's twine: Amazon 

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie, love, love your treat bag. My Scrap Chick has such wonderful and fun cut files. Your co-workers should be delighted.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightful little bag with the lacy paper and the adorable heart die! I'm sure your co-workers will love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your treat box and the paper that you used! I can never get the white embossing powder to work right on the first try!

    Happy Galentine's Day
    -Treva

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous treatbox!! I love the pretty paper you used!! Your co-workers will love this treat box!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! Your paper is perfect and these little bags will make the gifts extra special!

    ReplyDelete