Friday, September 23, 2022

Cut It Up Challenge 261 - Rainbow

Hello Crafters! I hope you are having a good week. I'm going to get myself organized this weekend because next weekend I have a 3 day virtual card making event. The amount of supplies they sent is amazing and I am really excited for this event.

This week our Cut It Up challenge is Rainbow. I love rainbows so much and it always make me smile when I see one. Here is the card I made using dies that our sponsor Pink & Main sent me:


 Paper: Pink & Main
Sentiment: Pink & Main
Rainbow and Cloud Dies: Pink & Main
Grass Die: Lawn Fawn
Sun Die: Lawn Fawn

For this week's challenge, there are two prizes. First, our awesome sponsor will be giving a surprise prize. 

Prize: $25 surprise prize package!
www.pinkandmain.com

I will also be giving someone these prizes for this challenge:

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Have a wonderful weekend.

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. This is so bright and happy!! Those bright colors really pop off the card! Have a great time during your card making event; sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty background paper and the bright colors you used!! Love it!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this card with the wonderful bright colors! Great dies!

    ReplyDelete