Friday, July 15, 2022

Cut It Up Challenge #256 - Summer Lovin'

Hello crafters! I hope you are all having a great summer so far. I can't even believe it is the middle of July already. This year is sure flying by.

Speaking of summer, our Cut It Up challenge this week is Summer Lovin'. I love the beach so I decided to make a beach card for this challenge.

Beach stamps and dies: Diamond Press
Sun die: My Creative Time
Ink: Close to my Heart
Blending brushes: Pink and Main
Paper: Stampin Up
Spectrum Tri Blend Markers for coloring

Our wonderful sponsor this week is:

Prize: $20  e-gift code  
Website:
http://yournextstamp.com/

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team posts at Cut It Up.

Have a wonderful weekend.

 


 


 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!! Great little scene you created and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete