Thursday, April 1, 2021

6 x 6 Paper Pad Projects

Hello crafters! I hope you are all doing well.

Some of us decided to do a project challenge -- making cards/projects using an entire 6 x 6 paper pad. I used My Mind's Eye Market Street pad to make my projects.

 
 
Please check out the blogs for the other crafters who participated in this challenge. They all did an amazing job on their projects.
 
 
 
 
 

This challenge was a lot of fun. I highly recommend you try it if you have the opportunity to do so.  

Have a great week!




 
 


 

5 comments:

  1. These are great, Leslie! Each one is different. I love your boxes and bags and wish I had made some, too, but I really have no use for them! I make them and they just sit around my craft room for a couple of years until I finally throw them out!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

    I'm glad you had fun!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fun assortment of cards for so many occasions! You are well stocked! I also love the 3-D projects; so cute! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So many amazing cards and I love the treat boxes as well. This was a fun challenge and it sure helped add to our stash.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie,

    Love that paper pad, you have created some nice cards and treat boxes!

    Take care and have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, wow! They are all fantastic! Super cute paper pad and amazing cards!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete