Friday, February 26, 2021

Cut It Up Challenge #220 - Black/White/and a Pop of Color

Hello crafty friends! I hope you are all doing well.  We have had some pretty nice weather this past week.  It actually hit 80 degrees on Monday.  We are cooling down to our normal mid 60s by the end of the week (I know that sounds like a heat wave to many of you)! I hope all of you that live in cold weather places are staying safe. My friend in TX had no water or power for several days and that was awful for them. Thankfully, both her water and power have been restored.

For this week's Cut It Up challenge, we are creating a project that has Black/White/and a pop of color.  I used my Flamingo stamp/die for my card:


Paper: solid -Stampin' Up

Dot paper: Darice

Flamingo die and sentiment: My Creative Time

Scallop circle die: WYSE
 
Circle punch: EK Success
Black dots: Recollections

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Circle embossing folder: Cuttlebug 
Spectrum Tri Blend marker

Our wonderful sponsor this week is: 
Prize: $20 store credit
http://www.newtonsnookdesigns.com/

I hope you will join our challenge. Please stop by and check out all the other amazing design team posts at Cut It Up.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by my blog!




 

 

3 comments:

  1. We've been in the same boat as you weather-wise - Of course, we have huge Wind storms that blow thru which I think I like the least! LOL But back up to 72 degrees today! YAY Spring! :)

    I love your card - the black and white are so classic and then I love the POP of pink! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this challenge! Love the polkadot theme with this regal pink bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have had nice weather temps her for the past few days too but back to rain and cooler temps for the weekend.

    What an adorable card, like that dot embossing folder and flamingo; need to shop my stash to see for similar items! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete