Friday, October 30, 2020

Cut It Up Challenge #212- Happy Thanksgiving - Make a Thanksgiving themed box or bag

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you are all having a good week.  I have been so swamped with work lately and I am looking forward to things slowing down a bit very soon.  It has been chilly here at night and it finally started feeling like Fall until the weather report today said to prepare for 90 degree weather on Sunday and Monday. I sure am ready for summer temps to be over.

This week at Cut It Up our challenge is to make a Thanksgiving themed box or bag.  Our sponsor, Digital Delights by Louby Lou, gave us the cute pumpkin with sunflower die cut file to use for this challenge. Here is the project I made:


Bag die: Lori Whitlock svg file
cut on my Cricut Maker
Pumpkin die: Digital Delights by Louby Lou
Pattern paper: DCWV
 
Spectrum Noir Tri Blend markers used to color the pumpkin die
 
Our sponsor for this challenge was Digital Delights by Louby Loo, which is now out of business, but the prize is two adorable digis.
 
I hope you will join our challenge! Please stop by and check out all the other amazing design team posts at Cut It Up
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog and stay safe.



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bag design! The paper is gorgeous; fall at its best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute gift/treat bag idea, like the papers that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Beautiful Treat/gift bag! So pretty and elegant!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete