Friday, February 21, 2020

Cut It Up Challenge 194 - Your Favorite Color

Happy Friday fellow crafters!  Is everyone ready for a weekend? I know I am!  I am going to do a little pampering this weekend, starting with a haircut. I always feel better about myself after getting my hair done.

Our Cut It Up challenge this week is Your Favorite Color.  I love teal and decided to make this card for our challenge:
Paper: Stampin' Up
Candle dies:  My Creative Time
Birthday Bash die: STAMPlorations
 Sequins: Michaels

Our awesome sponsors for this week's challenge are:

Creative Embellishments
Prize: $50 gift voucher
Website: https://creativeembellishments.com/

STAMPlorations
Prize: $20 gift code
Website: https://stamplorations.auctivacommerce.com



Be sure to check out all the other amazing design team posts at Cut It Up.  I hope we will inspire you to join our challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great weekend.


7 comments:

  1. Super cute birthday card, Leslie! I love that die cut sentiment and can't wait to use mine. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your candles on this birthday card. Something with the stripes makes it just jump out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birthday card is super cute! I love teal and lots of other colors! Hahaha
    I always feel good when I get my hair done too! Pampering yourself is super fun and I hope you have a relaxing weekend!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leslie! This a great birthday card and I really like the CAS feel with your strong sentiment die cut and the perfect mix of pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teal is such a happy color and prefect for this festive birthday celebration! Such fun candles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, like color and the fat cable dies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute Birthday card!! Love the pretty color combo you used!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete