Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone!  I hope you are all having a great week.  It's a new month so that means it's time for November's sketch challenge based on this sketch:
Here is the card I made for this week's challenge:
 Paper: Recollections
Circle Die: Cricut Design Space Shapes
Banner Die: Close to My Heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Leaves: Stampin' Up
Sentiment: My Creative Time
Sequins: Close to My Heart


Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us for our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week!




 
 


1 comment:

  1. Now this card is ooh, so PRETTY!! I totally love the delicate leaf!!! Beautiful!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete