Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Hello and happy Tuesday. It's a new month so that means it is time for our monthly sketch challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. We made our projects using this sketch:

 Here is the card I made for this challenge:
 Ice cream cone die: Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge
Paper: I used scraps in my stash
Sentiment: My Creative Time
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Washi Tape Punch: Stampin' Up
Bling: Queen and Company

Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us for our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week!

 
 





Paper: 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I like the fun pattern papers! And yummy cute ice cream cone! Have a wonderful week!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete