Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Cherry Blossom or Pink

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you all had a good week and a Happy St Patrick's Day. We had perfect weather the past 5 days.  Sunny and mid-70s, just gorgeous. It seems to just put folks in a much better mood.

On to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge, which is Cherry Blossom or Pink. I have this stamp set from Hot Off The Press that has a tree for each season so I thought it would be perfect for this challenge:
  Postage Stamp Nesting Die: Amazon
Paper: Stampin' Up
Stamps: Hot Off The Press
Ink: Stampin' Up
Bling: Queen & Co. 

Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made  this week.  We would love to have you join us this week.  Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. SO glad to hear you're having beautiful Spring Weather! YAY! After all that rain, I'm sure you're thrilled to see the sun! We are in the 70's as well... It's just so pretty out... Bummed I had to go back to work this week while it's so lovely out, but it's always the way that it goes! :) We're expecting rain the next 2 days, so it may get a little chilly again but warm temps by the weekend sound perfect to me! tehehehe

    Your card is beautiful Leslie! I love the Cherry Blossom tree and the soft colors you used on your card... I hope you're having a great week! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete