Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Use Green

Hello and welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Use Green.  I hope you all had a great weekend.  

I decided to make this cute treat basket for this week's challenge:
Clover Treat basket: Dreaming Tree
Paper: Bazzill and some scrap paper
Bling: Recollections
Ribbon: Michaels


Please stop by  Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team made this week for their projects.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Yummy!! Dreaming Tree has some cool stuff. I like the design of this box!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE Leslie!!! LOVE the yummy kisses inside the treat holder as well... Fun surprise gift for a co-worker maybe? :) Have a good week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This treat box is super cute!! Love it!!
    Have a great weekend,
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete