Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge - Back To School

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I'm excited because tomorrow is my birthday.  I don't usually get excited about my birthday but this year I started celebrating early with friends.  I just love spending time with my girlfriends, they are all awesome!  My husband and my sister are taking me out for a lovely dinner to our favorite Italian Restaurant so I have that to look forward to as well.  Nice that we can be spoiled on our special day right??

Ok, on to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge, which is Back to School.  I can hardly believe that some kids have already gone back to school and many more will go back in the next couple of weeks.  Where did the summer go?? 

I decided to use my 3 Birds on Parade Cricut cartridge for my project this week:
Paper: Recollections and Colorbok "Hootenanny"
Bird: 3 Birds on Parade Cricut Cartridge
Lettering: Summer Bliss Seasonal Cricut Cartridge
Dots: Stampin' Up

Please be sure to head on over to Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team has made this week.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!


1 comment:

  1. How exciting that you got to Celebrate Early with your Girlfriends!!! Sounds like your birthday will be wonderful with a nice dinner with your family!! I hope it's a FABULOUS day for ya! I have something in the mail for ya too... it'll be a day late though... I just figured it will extend your Birthday a little longer!!!! hahaha :)
    Your card is adorable! I always liked the 3 birds on Parade Cartridge... the Sentiment is cool... I really like that font style/cut... Have a Fabulous BIRTHDAY WEEK SWEET FRIEND!!!

    HUGS!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete