Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - All About Tags

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday.  I hope all the moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day.  This week our Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge is All About Tags.  I made this tag to put on a gift bag for one of the girls I work with.  Her birthday is coming up and she loves elephants so I decided this tag would be perfect for her:

Tag: Tags, Bags, Boxes and more Cricut Cartridge
Paper:  from my scraps
Sentiment, Elephant and Balloon: Simon Says Stamps 
(stamped and cut on myBrother Scan and Cut).
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Ribbon and twine: Stampin' Up
 
Please be sure to head on over to Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team has made this week.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!
 

4 comments:

  1. What a super duper cute tag! That little happy elephant is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so CUTE!!! Your tag is adorable and will be perfect for your Co-worker! Hope you're having a Fabulous Week! HUGS! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, so super sweet!! I love the darling elephant and fun polka for paper! Cute, cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete