Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #289 - Halloween

Hello and happy Tuesday!  I can't even believe it is time to make our Halloween projects but it is that time of the year already.  Here is the card I made for Halloween:
Cat Die: Stamped using CTMH Purr-fect Halloween
stamp set then cut out using my Brother Scan and Cut machine
Paper: Recollections
Spider Web:  Stampin' Up
Circle punches: EK Success
Rain Dots: Cloud 9 Design
Glitter Washi Tape: Walmart
Pens: Spectrum Noir

We would love you to stop by  Die Cuttin Divas and check out the rest of the design team's projects.  Please join us this week for our Halloween challenge.  Have a great week everyone!
 

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute Halloween card!! I love that spooky cat!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie! I've had a Crazy busy week and just finally got some free time to check out my Favorite blogs! YAY ME! :) Your Halloween card is super CUTE! LOVE that kitty with the mask! haha makes me giggle! I also like the spider web in the corner adds to the coolness! Have a great weekend & a Very Happy Halloween!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete