Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #275 - Anything 3D

Hello and welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge - anything 3D.  Our Design Team members are using files from The Cutting Cafe since they are our very generous sponsor for this challenge.  I decided to make a block calendar to count down to Halloween. 
Paper: Close to My Heart
SVG File - The Cutting Cafe "Fun with Blocks"
Additional dies cut from Cricut "A Child's Year"
Candy corn: Recollections

I hope you join our challenge this week.  Please stop by Die Cuttin' Divas and check out the amazing projects our design team members have made for this challenge. Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Since I LOOOOVE Halloween... I think this is super duper CUTE! What a fun idea and decorated adorably Leslie! Have a wonderful week!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete