Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #271 - Sunglasses

Hello and welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Sunglasses.   Now that summer is here, this is the perfect challenge!   Here is the card I made:
Solid paper: Recollections
Patterned paper: Carta Bella "Beach Boardwalk" and 
Simple Stories: "I Heart Summer"
Sunglasses and flip flops: Cricut Cartridge "Pack Your Bags"
Banner Dies: Stampin' Up
Sentiment stamp: Simon Says Stamp "Flip Flop Season"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Sequins: Michaels

I hope you join our challenge this week.  Don't forget to stop by Die Cuttin' Divas and check out the amazing projects our design team members have made for this challenge.  I hope you all have a wonderful week.

5 comments:

  1. It is definitely summer here in Florida. I took a 2 hour car trip the other day and forgot my sunglasses. That was a mistake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card!! Love the flip flops and the pretty background paper!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie!!! I think I fixed my computer... Keeping my fingers crossed that I did anyway! :) My Son is still visiting til Wednesday and my Sister will be here later today with my Niece... Looking forward to more family visits... but I'm just so happy I can visit my Favorite Blogs again! LOL Been missing it so bad and not being able to craft either... boy oh boy! :) Any who... came by to say HI and check out your adorable Summertime card! LOVE the flip flops & Shades... Fun Card! :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete