Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #261 - Library Day - Use a Book

Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge:  Library Day - use a book.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for this challenge so I looked through some cartridges that I have and came across this image from the Cricut cartridge "A Child's Year".  This one has been around forever but I still love the images on this cartridge.
Girl die cut: Cricut cartridge "A Child's Year"
Sun die cut: Lawn Fawn
Sky sentiment: Lil' Inker Designs
Book sentiment:  My Creative Time "Once Upon a Time" stamps
Solid paper: DCWV
Patterned paper: Lawn Fawn "Let's Polka in the Meadow"

I hope you will stop by Die Cuttin' Divas and check out the amazing projects our design team members have made for this challenge.  We would love to have you join us this week! 
 

3 comments:

  1. That is a great Cartridge! Your card is wonderful Leslie! Great scene sitting outdoors reading a Book! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this silhouette! Great card, Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty card!! Love the silhouette!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete