Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Ch #254 ~ National Carnival Day

Hello and welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge.  This week we are making projects for National Carnival Day (use something you would find at a carnival or circus).  When I was young, we had a carnival that came to our town every summer.  I always remember going on the carousel so I decided to make a carousel for my card this week:
  Carousel: Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Stitched Fun Ticket Dies: My Creative Time
Fun Tickets Stamp: My Creative Time
Sprinkles: Doodlebug Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: I used scraps for this card

Thanks for stopping by.  Please head on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and check out the beautiful projects our design team has made for this challenge.  I hope you all have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Love the carousel.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so CUTE Leslie! What a wonderful childhood memory - I always did love the carousel!! :) Yours is so pretty! Have a wonderful Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete