Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #239 - Happy Halloween

Happy Tuesday and welcome to our new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.  This week's challenge is Happy Halloween.  There have been so many wonderful Halloween projects on our blog recently and I have loved viewing all of them.  For our last Halloween themed project this year I decided to make treat bags. I just started a new job a couple of weeks ago so I thought I would bring my department some yummy treat bags for Halloween (filled with candy of course!).  Since the bags have a bit of a sheen to them, the photo is not the greatest.
Bags: Recollections
Halloween clothes pins: Recollections
Frankenstein cut from Cricut Mini Monsters cartridge
Tag: Stampin' Up Washi Label punch
Sentiment: Stampin' Up Good Greetings stamp set
Sprinkles: Doodlebug Designs

Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to check out what the rest of our talented design team has made at Die Cuttin' Divas.
 
Enjoy the rest of your week and have a very Happy Halloween!!
 

1 comment: