Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #235: Anything Goes

Hello and welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge.  This week anything goes!  It is always so much fun to see what everyone makes since your projects are totally up to you.  I decided to make this treat bag.  Unfortunately, my job is being eliminated and my last day is September 30th.  I wanted to make some of these treat bags for my co-workers who have been so amazing to work with.  I will really miss everyone and wanted to make one last treat for them before I leave on Wednesday.
 Treat bag cut at 5": Close to My Heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Paper:  My Mind's Eye "Bohemia"
Bow: Stampin' Up 
Dies: My Creative Time "Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More"

Please stop by and check out what the rest of our talented design team has made at Die Cuttin' Divas.  Thanks for coming by and enjoy the rest of your week!
 


2 comments: