Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #225: Christmas In July

Happy Tuesday and Merry Christmas in July!  It's very hot and humid this week in California so it was kind of hard for me to get in the mood to make a Christmas card for our challenge.  I've always loved this little elf from the Jolly Holidays Cricut Cartridge so I decided to use him on my card this week.
 Solid paper: From my scraps
Background paper: Recollections Sugar Plum stack
Elf: Jolly Holidays Cricut cartridge
Tree: CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Star: Cricut Design Space shapes
Snow Die: My Creative Time
Ink: Stampin' Up
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper
Stickles used for the tree ornaments

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you will join us for our challenge this week and also stop by Die Cuttin' Divas and check out what the rest of our amazing design team has made for our Christmas in July challenge. 

6 comments:

  1. This card is soo adorable!! Love that cute little elf!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE Leslie!!! Adorable Elf From Cricut!!! Super CUTE Christmas Card! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's an adorable elf, and so helpful, too!
    Great card!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaw, super cute Christmas card! The little elf is so sweet! The whole design is just adorable! Have a great day and hope thing cool down for you!
    It's gonna be a scorcher here this week to! The humidity is what gets me...oh well, I keep thinking just enjoy it, before we know it the snow will be flying!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card my friend)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete