Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #214: Sketch Challenge


Happy Tuesday!!  This week's Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge is a sketch challenge based on this sketch:
I made a card for my friend's daughter who is graduating college in 2 weeks (I still can't believe it!).  I remember when she was born!  
A2 size card (Recollections paper)
Paper - Echo Park
Balloon and Banner Die Cuts - My Creative Time
Sentiment on balloon - My Creative Time
Congrats sentiment - CTMH
Ink - CTMH
Rhinestones - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you will join us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas and check out what the rest of our amazing design team has made.
 


4 comments:

  1. This is a great card for a graduation!
    I love the color combo!
    I wanted that MCT die set, but had to limit myself
    and got the airplane set instead :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful time crafting with your crafty friends this past weekend:) Fabulous graduation card for your friend's daughter and I'm sure she will love it. Enjoy the rest of your week and thank you for visiting and your sweet comment my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a neighbor graduating from college this Saturday, too, and I think I may be CASEing your card! I love it so much! Thanks for the inspiration.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete