Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #198: Picture Challenge

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I went to a craft retreat for 2 days and had a blast with my crafty friends.  Caught up on my Project Life and made some cards so I'm a happy girl.  This week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge is a Picture Challenge.
Just looking at this photo made me think of January and snow so I made a card with a snowman:
 A2 size card
Solid paper - DCWV
Silver glitter paper -  Close to My Heart
Scalloped Circle Stackable Dies - Law Fawn
Scallop oval and small oval punches - Stampin' Up
Embossing Folder - Anna Griffin Snow Flurry
Snowman stamp - Close to My Heart
Sentiment Stamp - Project Life by Stampin' Up "Holiday Cheer"
Ink - Luxe Bahama Blue
Dots around scallop - Viva Decor Light Blue Pearl pen
Silver and Frosted Lace Stickles
Twine - Recollections
Stampin' Up pens used to color the snowman

Have a great week and don't forget to stop by and check out what our amazing design team has made for you at Die Cuttin' Divas.

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your crafty retreat!!

    The card turned out gorgeous. I love the image, the glitter paper, and the blue dots!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure had a great color pallet to play with and your card was perfect and adorable!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete