Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Challenge

~This is a BIRTHDAY THEME challenge!   Must use a Cartridge that has balloons, bday hats, bday cake.
Card is A2 size card
Paper is from DCWV Sweet Stack
Cupcake cut from A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge at 2.75"
Mat cut from Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge at 3"
Ink is Versa Magic (Cloud White)
Stamp is from My Creative Time Floral Sentiments
Rhinestones are from Studio 18
I used Stickles to color in the cherry
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the paper you used for the cupcake liner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...I totally recognize that paper..love it!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Cahllenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a SWEET card!I LOVE the cute cupcake and paper,Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leslie:) Super cute!! Have a fantastic Monday!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete