Thursday, November 17, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #116

Challenge #116 is "Gobble, Gobble!" Make a card, LO or craft project for Thanksgiving, incorporating a recipe for your favorite Thanksgiving dish!  Use any colors you'd like.

Card is A2 size
Paper on front is from DCWV Fall Stack
The stickers I used are from Reminisce
The inside stamp is from Cardz TV Stamps "Thankful for You"
Ink is from Close to my Heart
I decided to enclose my mom's Pumpkin Bread recipe in my sister's Thanksgiving card this year.  We always have this pumpkin bread on Thanksgiving and  I love that the recipe is in my mom's handwriting.   She is no longer with us so this really means a lot to me.


 Hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and it will have even more meaning for your sister with your mom's recipe enclosed! Thanks for playing PCC this week!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, love the leaf paper!
    How sweet to add your moms recipe inside.
    Thanks for playing along at Paper Cutz Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete