Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Creative Time Throwback Thursday "Cricutless Challenge"

Here are the details for this challenge:
*** This is a "CRICUTLESS" Challenge! Meaning, you are not allowed to use your cricuts, imagines, e2's or your gypsy girls! Basically, we are taking it back "Old School"! You are totally allowed to use punches &/or your cuttlebug!
*** Follow the sketch below, it doesn't have to be "Exact", do the best you can! 
Here is the sketch to follow!
This was hard for me because I love to use my Cricut when I make cards but here is what I came up with.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch and the paper was from my scraps.  The ribbon is from Michaels.  The butterfly is from K & Company.  The stamp is from Hero Arts and the punch is from Family Treasures.  I used ink from Stampin up to stamp my card.  Thanks for stopping by.  

4 comments:

  1. So cute, Leslie! How are you? We need to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice interpretation of the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of your card :) ~Ashley~

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love the colors that you used. Thank you for joining us over at Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete