Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day challenge #3

Challenge #3--Make a card, scrapbook page, or 3-D item with a breast cancer theme. You can use a ribbon, make it pink, whatever you'd like.



I was very happy to see this challenge in the NSD challenges at My Pink Stamper today.  This cause is near and dear to my heart because my sister-in-law is battling breast cancer right now as I know many of you are too. 
For my card I used Martha Stewart Holidays cardstock.  I don't remember where I got the paper ribbon border from.  The other ribbon and brad are from Michaels.  The black ink is from Close to my Heart and the stamps are from My Pink Stamper - Family and Friends set and Scrappy Moms - Simple Sentiments sets.  I thought both of these stamps were perfect for my card.  Thank you for stopping by.  On to my next card!

No comments:

Post a Comment