Sunday, March 6, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge #175 and Paper Cutz Challenge #81

For both the My Creative Time Challenge and the Paper Cutz Challenge the theme was to make a project for St. Patrick's Day.  I used the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge to cut out my shamrock and then inked around the edges.  The background paper is from DCWV.  I embossed the light green paper using my Cuttlebug.  I added ribbon from Michaels and then added some bling using my IRock tool.  The stamp and ink are from Close to my Heart.  Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. Really lovely, I love the papers!! TFS Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inking around the shamrock Leslie!! Love the simplicity and clean look of the card!! Great job and good luck on the challenges!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super clean and classy card. I love it. You did an amazing job! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs - Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie, love your new blinkie and it's on my blog check it out:) You totally rock girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great St. Patrick's Day card! I am a new follower and would love for you to visit when you get a chance.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Cricut Creations

    ReplyDelete