Friday, February 24, 2023

Cut It Up Challenge #272 - CAS (Clean and Simple)

Hello crafters and happy Friday. I am so ready for a weekend. I am going to clean up my craft room and start purging. I have so many things I no longer use and I want to donate them so someone who will use them instead of me just storing them. It's a big job but I have a virtual craft weekend with Taylored Expressions coming up so I want to get organized before that happens.

This week our Cut it Up challenge is CAS (Clean and Simple). I love seeing what everyone comes up with for these challenges so I hope you will participate. Here is the card I made:


 Paper: DCWV
Plant dies and sentiment: Close To My Heart
Sequins: Close To My Heart 

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend!

 

4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome, CAS card in all its glory! I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! And such a great sentiment! Good luck with your purging! It does sound daunting, but you will feel fabulous once you get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, love those adorable plant dies and sentiment! Good luck with the purging; my one word for this year is de-clutter but I am not doing a good job!

    -Treva

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super adorable card!! Love the sentiment, the cute plant dies and stamps! you used!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete