Friday, January 13, 2023

Cut It Up Challenge #269 - Anything Goes

Hello Crafters and Happy New Year to you! I hope you all enjoyed your holidays and got to spend time with family and friends. Here's to a wonderful 2023!

Our Cut It Up challenge this week is Anything Goes. As long as you use a die cut, you can make whatever project that you would like. I made a birthday card for my sister, who loves Penguins!

Penguin Punch: Stampin Up
Stamps: Stampin Up
Balloon Die: My Creative Time
Card layer dies: My Creative Time
Paper: From my stash
Ink: Close to My Heart
Dots: Echo Park 

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend!


 

5 comments:

  1. This card is just adorable, Leslie. Nothing cuter than a penguin, especially one holding a balloon. Thank you for all your amazing projects for Cut it Up. I'm so happy you are continuing as a DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how cute is this fella! Great papers and dies; definitely ready for a celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, loving being part of this talented team! Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card!! Love the pretty papers and the adorable penguin you used!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete