Friday, August 13, 2021

Cut It Up Challenge #232 - Space

Hello Crafters! I hope you are all having a good week. I will be attending a wedding this weekend and I am really looking forward to seeing some old friends. This is the first time we are traveling since before Covid.

Ok, on to this week's Cut It Up challenge, which is Space. I used one of my Cricut cartridges to cut out this card for the challenge:


Space card: 3 Birds - Life's a Party

You Are font - Forte Font
Paper: Recollections


Our sponsor this week is:

Prize: $20 store credit
Website: http://www.newtonsnookdesigns.com/

I hope you will join our challenge. Please stop by and check out all the other amazing design team posts at Cut It Up.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by my blog!


 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card in the blue/yellow combo! This sentiment is perfect for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete