Friday, July 16, 2021

Cut It Up Challlenge #230 - Seen Any Good Movies?

Hello crafters! I hope all of you are doing well.  I went to an all day crop last Saturday and it was so much fun. There were 14 of us and we all laughed a lot while we were crafting. It is so great to spend time in person with other crafters.

This week our Cut It Up challenge is Seen Any Good Movies? This is a fun challenge to make projects related to movies. I made this popcorn box, isn't it cute? I think the next time I go to a girls craft day, I'll make some of these for my friends and put some candy and microwave popcorn in them so we can have snacks at the crop. We always have some chocolate!


Popcorn box die: My Scrap Chick

Paper: Stampin Up 
 
Our awesome sponsor this week is: 
 
Prize: $20 store credit
Website: https://pinkandmain.com/
 

I hope you will join our challenge. Please stop by and check out all the other amazing design team posts at Cut It Up. 

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by my blog!






 


 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute & fun!! I love movie night but in my home we usually watch a movie early Saturday or Sunday morning while we are having breakfast. It's how hubby & I spend sometime together..which I love.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what a great idea for a crop; very fun with popcorn and candy! Great design and the paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty popcorn box!! what a great idea to make candy boxes for your friends!!! They will love it!!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete