Friday, January 29, 2021

Cut It Up Challenge #218 - Point of View

Hello and happy Friday to all of you! This week sure felt long to me.  I think I'm just tired of working from home. On a positive note, CA lifted the stay at home order this week so we can go out a bit more.  Still many restrictions in place but one step at a time. 

For our Cut It Up challenge this week, the theme is Point of View ~ Use something representing viewing scenes or capturing views! Camera, binoculars, glasses, microscope, telescope, magnifying glass, film, photo, etc.

Our awesome sponsor for this challenge is The Cutting Cafe and they gave our design team some digital files to use for this challenge.  Here is the card I made with their camera card file:

Camera Card Digital File and sentiment: The Cutting Cafe
Paper: I used paper from my scraps
 
A big thank you to our sponsor:

Prize: 3 sets to one winner
Website: http://www.thecuttingcafeshop.com

I hope you will join our challenge. Please stop by and check out all the other amazing design team posts at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!




 

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this with that fun paper! Great idea to use the camera lens for the sentiment! Very fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card!! Love the paper and the sentiment you used!! Love it!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete