Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Back to School Challenge

Hello and happy Tuesday!  I hope you all had a good weekend.  I went to a three day scrapbook event and it was awesome.  We celebrated my birthday on Friday and my friends made my day so special!

OK, on to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge, which is Back to School. I found this cute file on the Dreaming Tree website so I decided to use it for my project this week:
Apple Die Cut: Dreaming Tree
Paper: Stampin' Up
Ink: Stampin' Up
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug


Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us for our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. So, Glad, you had a Fun Birthday Weekend! So well deserved too!! Your shaped card is so sweet! Love the apple and the heart that shows the sweet sentiment! Have a great week!


    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shape card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete