Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Cut It Up Summer Blog Hop Winner!!

Cut it Up Summer Blog Hop Winner!
Thanks to all of you who stopped by my blog during the Cut It Up Summer Blog Hop. I really appreciated all of your nice comments.  This blog hop was so much fun for me and I hope you enjoyed it.

On to our winner! I used Random.Org to pick a winner:


True Random Number Generator 
10  
 Powered by RANDOM.ORG



Lucky #10 was the result.  That means Penny Light from Light Whimsy is the winner!!

Blogger Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...
These ducks are adorable, your shading is wonderful! Super CUUUUTE!
August 5, 2019 at 2:00 PM


Penny, please send me your address so I can mail out your prize to you (cascrapper@gmail.com).  You will have one week to claim your prize.

Thanks again to all of you for hopping with us.

 


Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment