Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - National Coffee Day (coffee or shades of brown)

Happy Tuesday to all of you and welcome to our weekly challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.  This week our challenge is to make a project for National Coffee Day (coffee or shades of brown).  

My husband has always loved bold coffee but I would drink a milder coffee.  One day he told me to try it so I did and I have been hooked on the dark french roast coffee ever since.  Now I can't drink regular coffee because it tastes too weak to me.  He ruined me for other coffee! :)  

On to our challenge.  I needed another thank you card so this is what I decided to make for our challenge:
Coffee Cup: Close to my Heart Artistry Cricut cartridge
Paper: Stampin' Up
Sentiment: My Creative Time
Ink: Stampin' Up
Ribbon: Michaels
Bling: Queen & Co.

Please head on over to Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team has made this week for their projects.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

3 comments:

  1. How funny that he got you hooked on the dark roast! LOL I prefer a mild blend myself... but my oldest son like the dark roast more.... I won't drink any coffee from a restaurant... I think I'm a BABY Coffee drinker cause I only like flavored coffees.... Damn that Keurig Machine I own!!! LOL Your card is adorable! I think the sentiment is so fun for a coffee card... Hope you're having a good week! HUGS! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer strong black coffee myself! Have SEVERAL cups a day, so many that some have to be decaf . . .

    Anyway, your card is really cute. I love the SU paper! and the adorable coffee cup.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect thank you card! Love the cup and the stripe paper.

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete