Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #288 -Breast Cancer Month - Use Pink

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday.  It's time for another Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge.  We are celebrating Breast Cancer Month so our projects can be anything with a die cut and you must use pink in your project.  Since I have lost some love ones to cancer, I decided to make a "Hope" card.  Sometimes that is all cancer patients can do is hope that they will get better or hope for a cure.  I know I would love to see a cure for cancer in my lifetime.  Here is the card I made:
Dies: My Pink Journey Cricut Cartridge
Embossing folder: Divine Swirl
Paper: Recollections and Bazzill
Bling and Ribbon: Recollections
Sentiment: Cardz TVStamps

Please be sure to stop by  Die Cuttin Divas and check out the rest of the design team has made this week.  We'd love to have you join us.  Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This card is simply beautiful!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is Beautiful Leslie! The embossing is so pretty and dainty! I'm sorry you've loss loved ones to this terrible disease! I too hope they find a cure in our lifetime... it would so make the world of difference in so many people's lives! BIG HUGS! Have a great Weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete