Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challeng #262 - Earth Day - recycled item


Hello and welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge.  This week we are making projects for Earth Day (use a recycled item).  I was sitting outside this morning taking a break at work and thinking about what to do for my project this week.  I realized if I used the wrapper from my coffee cup I could turn it into a gift card holder/card for a friend of mine.  Since they serve Starbucks coffee at our coffee cart, I figured a Starbucks gift card would be the perfect.  I sure hope she likes it.  I know she'll like the gift card since she is addicted to coffee!
 Card base: DCWV
Patterned paper: Lawn Fawn "Perfectly Plaid"
Coffee Cups and Tag Dies: My Creative Time
Sentiment: My Creative Time "You Are Perk-Fect"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Sequins: Michaels

I hope you will stop by Die Cuttin' Divas and check out the amazing projects our design team members have made for this challenge.  We would love to have you join us this week! 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea, Leslie! I'm sure your friend will love it, who doesn't love Starbucks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not see this???? Normally I'm on top of this! LOL... This is so Creative... what a great gift card idea and so cute too! Have a fabulous weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete