Sunday, May 22, 2011
I am so excited!! Annie from http://anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com/ gave me this wonderful award. Please go to her blog and check out all her beautiful projects. Thank you Annie!
Here are the rules for the Cricut-tastic Award:
Your blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic. Wear this badge proudly on your blog and share it with your friends. Share this award with 10 people who you think have Cricut-tastic blogs. You also have to tell 5 cricut related things about yourself.
Here are the 5 cricut-tastic things about myself:
1. I bought my first Cricut (original Baby Bug) in August, 2006 after seeing a demo at my local Michael's store and was hooked immediately!
2. I love making cards and scrapbooking with my Cricut.
3. I sold my original Baby Bug last year and upgraded to the Cricut Expression (love it!!!!).
4. I bought the Gypsy last year and now I don't know how I made projects without it!
5. I have 56 Cricut Cartridges but Create a Critter is still my favorite.
Now I would like to pass along this award to the following very talented bloggers. Please stop by their blogs and check out how great their projects are.
1. Gigi @ http://www.thecricutbug.blogspot.com/
2. Jen @ http://www.purplescrapbooker.com/
3. Karen @ http://www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/
4. Julie @ http://www.readysetstamp.com/
5. Pam @ http://www.simply-pam.blogspot.com/
6. Nikki @ http://www.scrappinnavywife.blogspot.com/
7. Shauna @ http://www.crafteeshe.blogspot.com/
8. Helen @ http://www.craftingcricutmom.com/
9. Sherrie @ http://www.sherriescraps.blogspot.com/
10. Shelley @ http://www.cricutcuteness.blogspot.com/
Thank you again Anniebee for this wonderful award!!