Friday, March 24, 2023

Cut It Up Challenge #274 - Add Embellishments

Hello crafters! I hope you are all having a good week. I am doing a virtual craft event this week called Crop and Create Delivered. It is a four day card making event and there are so many companies participating in this one. I am really looking forward to it.

This week, our Cut It Up challenge is Add Embellishments. Here is the card I made for this challenge. Purple is not a color I usually use much so I decided I would make a card using purple for a change.


Flower die, nesting die and tag die: Taylored Expressions
Paper: Newton's Nook
Gem embellishments: Stampin' Up
Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend!

 

2 comments:

  1. Leslie,

    Love your card, you should use purple more often; great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, all your purple is gorgeous; you should use it more often!! Your layout is beautiful and so are those flowers! I hope you had a lot of fun at your event; sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete