Friday, October 14, 2022

We Love Our Sponsors!

Hello crafters! This week we have a special post to say a big thank you to our awesome sponsors. They are so generous to our Design Team all year and we want them to know how thankful we are for all the files/stamps and dies they gave to us to use on some of our challenges.

I decided to make a thank you card for Pink & Main. I used stamps and dies that Michelle sent to us for my card. I even had a pack of Pink & Main paper and I used that for my card as well. If you have not been to the Pink & Main website, I highly recommend it. The products are all so beautiful and the quality is top notch. You will not be disappointed.

Flower stamps and dies: Pink & Main
Paper: Pink & Main
Spectrum Noir markers for coloring

Website: www.pinkandmain.com
Contact person: Michelle Currie

You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Thanks for stopping by.

 

 

 


 

 

 


 

1 comment: