Friday, October 21, 2022

Cut It Up Challenge #263 - Halloween

Hello crafters! I hope you are having a good week. I am actually away this weekend with my husband to celebrate our 31st Anniversary. I can't even believe we have been married for 31 years! It has sure flown by so fast. 

On to our Cut It Up Challenge for this week, which is Halloween! I love Halloween and wait every year for the kids to come by to trick or treat at our house. They are always so cute!

Our sponsor, DRS Designs gave the Design Team digital stamps to use for our projects. Here is the card I made:

Digital Haunted House file: DRS Designs
Boo die: My Creative Time
Bat Dies: Stampin' Up
Paper: Doodlebug Designs

 Thanks to our sponsor:

Prize: $20.00 voucher to the DRS Designs online store
Website:
www.drsdesigns.com 

I hope you will join our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project. You can check out all the other amazing design team projects at Cut It Up.

Have a wonderful weekend.

 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, enjoy your get away!

    Like how you used the haunted house; great card design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this haunted house! Great striped paper at the diagonal in the background and the bats are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love your striped paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card!! Love it!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete