Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Masculine Card Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope you all had a good weekend.  I spent Saturday crafting with some of my friends and we had so much fun.  Lots of laughs -- those girls are great to hang out with.  Gotta have some girl time once in a while, right?

This week our Die Cuttin' Divas challenge is to make a Masculine Card  I found this card on on the Going Places Cricut Cartridge and decided to make it for my husband who has a Harley motorcycle.
Card: Going Places Cricut Cartridge
Sentiment: Close to My Heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge
DAD: Hannah Montana Cricut Cartridge
Metal Buttons: Close to My Heart 
 
I hope you will stop by Die Cuttin Divas and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us for our challenge. Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week!!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome masculine card. My hubby went thru a motorcycle stage, but never got one. Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie! I'm back from vacation! :) Had a great time of course - :) I Miss my sister already! :(
    Love your very cool masculine card! Awesome design for your hubby! So happy to hear you had some fun hanging out with the girls! YAY YOU! I love those kinds of weekends! :) Have a beautiful week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour,
    Nous étions très nombreux a participer au challenge
    Ch #418 ~ Anything Goes du 30 avril.
    Mais je ne vois nulle part les résultats de ce beau challenge.
    Est-ce un oubli ?
    Je vous souhaite une belle journée.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Hello,
    We were very many to participate in the challenge
    Ch # 418 ~ Anything Goes of April 30th.
    But I do not see anywhere the results of this beautiful challenge.
    Is it an oversight ?
    I wish you a nice day.
    Hugs.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete