Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Animal Cruelty Awareness Challenge

Hello and welcome to my blog.  I hope you had a good weekend.  It was pretty nice here in San Diego this weekend.  My husband planted some tomato plants so we will be looking forward to having home grown tomatoes in a few months.  We also bought a new grill. Our old one was 10 years old and was starting to fall apart.  This new one is so nice and we see many barbeques in our future.

This week our Die Cuttin' Divas challenge is to make a project with any animal on it.  I decided to make an Easter card for this challenge and used a bunny on my card.  
Bunny Die: Create a Critter 2 Cricut cartridge
Easter Wishes card: CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge
Paper: Fancy Pants Millie & June and
Pink & Main Beach Babe
Ribbon: Michaels
Please stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week. We would love to have you join us this week.  Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great week and a very Happy Easter!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new grill (We need one too) :) and how fun to start planting tomatoes! Anytime I plant something it dies! hahaha - I'm better off just buying them from the grocery store! tehehehe

    Super CUTE Easter Card! Your bunny is adorable! Have a beautiful week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete