Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Lots of Layers Challenge

Hello and happy Tuesday.  I'm so much happier this weekend than I was last weekend.  We had  normal temperatures again (84) and much lower humidity.  

Now on to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge, which is Lots of Layers. Our super awesome sponsor this week is Dreaming Tree.  They not only will be giving one of you a prize for this week's challenge, they gave all of us on the Design Team our choice of files to use for this challenge.  If you have never tried Dreaming Tree SVG files, you should really check them out.  They have beautiful files and lots of instructional videos on how to put their projects together. They also have lots of free files if you want to try them out.
I picked the Give a Gift Bundle for my projects.  There are five items in this bundle.  I made two of them for my projects.  First is the Dainty Gift Bag.  I used Close to My Heart Blossom paper.
The second project I made from the Give a Gift Bundle is the Flat Top Gift Box.   I used Close to My Heart Seaside paper.  The ribbon is from Stampin' Up.

Please take a minute to stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week.  I hope you will join us for our challenge. Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 

6 comments:

  1. So pretty!! (all their stuff is). You did a great job putting them together. The papers you chose are really nice and fresh!

    Glad your temps are lower. You can actually venture outside!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great bundle and the two you chose are FABULOUS. I still have the tassel box I need to finish, but I am thinking of posting it another day as a reminder to join our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous set!! I love all the pretty papers you used!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad the weather let up for you! Ooh, how I wish it was 84 degrees here! LOL It's Monsoon Season here so it HOT and HUMID! UGH! People don't think we get humidity in the West, but we do! Especially when it's the rainy season. So, I'll take any other weather right about now besides mine! Hahaha - It's not so bad If I'm at home... But I have to go to work everyday.. and the school doesn't adjust the AC for us and the inside of the building is just as humid while I'm cleaning the classrooms.... UGH! Any who...

    I totally LOVE your projects! The bag is so pretty with those CTMH papers and I love your box.. it's so Elegant looking - Fab projects! I hope you have a Fabulous Weekend! HUGS!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both projects are so pretty!! Think I'll add this to my wish list:)

    ReplyDelete