Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Embossing Challenge

Hello and happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope you all had a good weekend.  Mine was fun.  I had a crafting day with my friend Joanne.  We were crafting for 12 hours!  We laughed a lot, had some good food, lots of chocolate and even a margarita!  Time always flies by when we are crafting.

On to this week's challenge, which is Embossing.  You can use either heat or dry embossing on your project.  I made this card for a friend who will be moving across country in September for her job.  She is so excited to get her dream job, but we will all really miss her.  She is someone I became friends with through crafting.  It's amazing how many wonderful people I have met and become friends with through my crafting.
Paper: Recollections
Scallop Circle, Scooter and Road dies: My Creative Time
Heart Embossing folder: Darice

I am sponsoring our challenge this week.  The prize is this 
Close to My Heart Stamp set - Good Thymes! Seasons & Nature.
Don't forget to stop by Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team members have made this week.  I hope you will join us for our challenge. Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!


7 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used on this card. The image is also so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the colors to the cute mat and scooter, this is a perfect card for a crafty friend who's moving. I love the embossing folder you chose, too! Adorable card.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous, Leslie!! I love the pretty embossing and that cute scooter you used!! Your friend will love it!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and I love that embossing foldee. It's totally going on my wish list:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous!! Sounds like an awesome weekend!!!! Totally love your card! The embossed background is awesome and I really like the image! Thanks for sponsoring this week's giveaway! Hugs!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! I’m sure your friend will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! That scooter is adorable. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete