Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Snowflake

Hello and happy Tuesday everyone. I hope you all had a good weekend.  This was the first weekend in a really long time where I was able to relax.  My sister's birthday was Saturday so we all went out to dinner to celebrate.  It was a lot of fun and the food was delicious.

This week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge is Snowflakes.  It was chilly (well, chilly for San Diego) this weekend so it really did feel like winter to us!  I decided to make a tag for this challenge.
Snowflake tag: A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge
Snowman die: Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge 
Paper: My Minds Eye
Ribbon: Michael's
Sentiment: My Creative Time
Label punch: Stampin' Up
 
Please stop by  Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team made this week for their projects.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet fun tag! I have both those cartridges. I love to see what other people do with stuff I have! :)

    Enjoy your San Diego "winter!"

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Leslie! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Tag Leslie! The sentiment is fun and I like that snowman! So glad to hear you had a relaxing weekend! Those don't come to often, so I'm glad you had the chance to enjoy it! And HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to your Sister!!! Hope she enjoyed her special day! :) Let's hope for an AWESOME Work Week!! :)


    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a adorable tag!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete