Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Penguins

Hello and happy Tuesday.  Welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge, which is Penguins.  Penguins are so cute and they are my sister's all time favorites!  Since Jeanne's birthday is this month, I decided to make her a Penguin birthday card.
Paper: Queen & Co. and Stampin' Up
Penguin Die: Miss Kate Cuttables
Background, Balloon and Tag Dies: My Creative Time
Sentiment: Close to My Heart
Snowflakes: Recollections


Please stop by  Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team made this week for their projects.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Leslie! Your sister will just love it! I like the balloons and the shapes behind the penguin - makes the penguin stand out even more! Hope you're having a great week so far! :) Do ya have a 3 day weekend this week? :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this cute penguin!! I agree with your sister - penguins are the best!
    TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable card!! Love that sweet little penguin!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So per sweet penguin Leslie! Your sister is absolutely going to love her card.. Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love that funky shape, but your penguin is too cute with his hat and scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your birthday penguin, so cute!

    ReplyDelete